The challenge today, regarding business impact advertising, is no longer about guessing. It's about determining what’s effective, and then applying those insights to decisions that make a difference. We at Splash Window Advertising, have been trained with advertising insights that work and are effective. Our effectiveness is developed by targeting customers with Visual Aggressiveness. Most call this aggressiveness as IMPACT ADVERTISING!
Why Window Paint?
- Painted Windows offer a lower cost than most other types of advertising, yet is proven to be more effective. Outdoor window painting costs 80% less than television commercials, 60% less than newspaper ads, and 50% less than radio ads.
- Window painted advertising draws attention because of the bright bold colors and creative graphics. It meets your customers at their point of purchase-your store!
- Window painting has constant exposure. No other type of advertising allows your message to be displayed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Painted window advertising helps customers find you easier, especially when your business is tucked away or surrounded by other businesses.
- Window Painting increases your product awareness, which also increases your sales and profits...isn't that what every business needs?
Call today for a free consultation 817-545-8947.
In most cases, we've found there are no permits needed for promotional paints, unlike banners and letter boards near the street. However, we do urge you to check your city ordinances to be aware of any restrictions on window painting in your area.
Splash Window Advertising is prepared to design the best and most effective artwork to sell your product, and when we arrive, we begin immediately applying our design. Therefore, it is essential that the windows are prepared for our application.
While some customers hire professional window cleaners to clean and prepare the windows for the new SPLASH, the majority of our customers do this themselves. This is the most economical way to prepare the windows, and we will be happy to provide you with instructions for cleaning your windows and removing splashes in a couple of easy steps.